Friday, May 14, 2010

Well I wasn't losing my mind

The camera charger wasn't here after all. In fact, the last place I remember it was the last place it actually was! Bart's parents decided it might be theirs so they unplugged it, put it in their suitcase, and flew it home with them to Colorado. Luckily they admitted they accidentally borrowed it, and sent it back. So back to taking 10,000 pictures a day!!! Baron has been really good lately (minus a few odd random nights of crying while having his bottle)-- easy going, and willing to go to Target 200 times a week with his mom. He went to Old Navy for the first time this week and LOVED it, and by loved it I mean he slept the entire time. He went to Waggener yesterday and met my work friends, and he did really well (no crying, more sleeping). The real test will be next week when Bart is out of town until Thursday night and I will be alone. Baron, I'm apologizing now. I'm hoping he'll take pity on me and be a perfect angel while Bart is gone. Nana will be staying with us on Tuesday, which is also the day of his 2-month shots, I hope he does ok. I've heard some babies just sleep more, and I've heard some babies turn into holy terrors and cry more. I'll take the sleeping more, please. No real milestones to report this week. He's smiling a lot, and starting to smile at nothing which is funny. I'm thinking that the wall must be incredibly fantastic in his eyes, because he will smile at it for like 3 minutes straight (I usually only get 30 seconds or so).

He's off his meds, for now. I don't think it really made a huge difference, and he was fussy baby on them, so I'd rather just deal with his issues. I'll just make sure to document them here, and remind him one day of what a giant pain in the ass he was when he was 8 weeks old. What's the point in having kids if you can't ruin their lives, right? We're back to playing bottle roulette, which really is like it sounds. When you have 27 choices of different bottles at home, every feeding time turns into which-bottle-any-bottle should we use this time?

He got a woombie. What is a woombie you ask? Check out this link and lay your eyes on the latest swaddleing technique for newborns-- it's fairly hilarious. He first got to experience the woombie last night, and while we thought he might HATE it (which I'm pretty sure he does), he was asleep in minutes. So as much as he hates it, he has no choice for now. Until he can tell his hands to leave his face the hell alone, he's going to be woombefied at night. His woombie is orange. I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment