Friday, May 21, 2010

9 weeks old and daddy's home!

Dad is back, thank god. Not that we weren't fine without him, but I definitely wasn't cut out to spend 24 hours a day with an infant and a dog and no adults. B is good, he has started sleeping until 5am which makes me want to bake him a cake, even if it's partly due to the pacifier I shove in his mouth to get him to go back to sleep (hey, it works). He has found his hands, or more so his fists, and they have become a permanent fixture in his mouth. It's kind of a win/lose situation-- obviously you want your kid to realize he has hands, but when he's constantly trying to shove his fist in his mouth when you want him to take a nap, it doesn't usually end in my favor. I still don't know if his medicine is working, but it's not not working, so we're going with it. Tomorrow I'll probably change my mind.

I wish the weather would improve, it's almost JUNE for god's sake, and I don't know how I'm ever supposed to fit in my old clothes if we can't go for walks. I think we may try B in the stroller without his carseat this weekend. That should be picture worthy.

The weekend is just hours away-- good news, since that means more time with Bart and Tyson and Jana arrive tomorrow! Will definitely post cousin pictures as I'm sure we'll take a million.

We went to Kohls yesterday and bought B new clothes, he's almost in 6 months now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment