Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moving into the double digits!

Our little burrito is turning 10 weeks old this week!! Can you even believe it? For awhile he was just our little ten pound burrito, and now he's verging on our 14 pound burrito!! He's all sorts of fun. He went to lunch today with his aunt and uncle and cousin, Claire (no crying ensued, this time) at his favorite place, Buffalo Wild Wings. It's sad that Ty and Jana don't live closer, but I guess it gives us reason to head to Chicago sooner rather than later. Soon Baron will have another new cousin to meet!

Baron's wubbanub is in the mail, and if goddamn UPS had done their job better, it would be here as reported by my tracking e-mail ("in transit" is obviously loosely defined, as it's obviously not "in transit" to my house). But, I'm guessing it will be here tomorrow. We're hoping it helps ease our jobs as personal pacifier attendant (PPA). Why subject our child to a stuffed animal attached to a pacifier, you ask? They are supposed to help keep the pacifier in the little one's mouth. Oh, and because he won't take back pacifier #1, we bought two. I'm on top of things over here as a mom.

Baron has been sleeping to 5:00am or so. Yes, I know how lucky we are. We're like one of those really annoying couples that are all braggy about their baby, who sleeps 8 hours at night. But on the downside, his right ear is growing at a rapid pace, so I'm a tad bit worried he is going to look like a wrestler soon. And the no hair situation doesn't help. Luckily he's still precious, big ear and all.

We just bought 6 month clothes for our peanut!! He isn't in them yet, but will be soon (I fear). He's in 0-3, 3, or 3-6 month clothing. Clothing brands are one of the more annoying things about having a baby, they couldn't make it more confusing. Basically if the number "3" is in the size, it will fit. Possibly.

No picture today, I haven't been good about taking them lately. I'm all down on my camera, which seems shitty right now. Either I'm in a bad mood, or it's having a bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment