Ok my lame attempt to be funny in the title of this post is really my way of saying Baron's hip ultrasound went great!! His hips are fine, no scary brace in our future, thank you very much. Now I can continue my obsession with baby carriers and not feel bad that I may further screw up this kid. He did so good during the ultrasound too, other than peeing on the ultrasound lady (and peeing on nana earlier that day). Funny, he's never peed on me! He continued his great day by sleeping for seven hours last night, which he's only done once before, I couldn't have been happier. It is kind of bittersweet though, because just wait, tonight he'll sleep for 3 hours and I'll want to kill myself and resent him for fooling us into thinking we might actually get our sanity back.
Last night we learned Baron loves the music from Glee! He likes Ice Ice Baby and Can't Touch This (equally).
Today will be day 3 on Prevacid. They say it takes at least 5-7 days to see any difference, but I think so far so good. It hasn't turned him into satan baby like Zantac did (so far). I think it was more of Baron trying to tell us that this over-the-counter shit doesn't cut it. I don't blame him. If I went to the doctor for migraines and the dr. told me to try Tylenol, I'd be pissed too.
Today I'm thankful for the sun (finally) coming out, and what's said to be a great weekend. It's Mothers Day! My first Mothers Day, which is very exciting (although my parents dis-invited us from the family gathering this year, which I think is both cruel and ironic). We'll see how good Bart does, I think if there are pancakes and cuddly babies, all will be good.

No comments:
Post a Comment