But how cute is this? Seriously.

I know I need to actual blog more, and not just post pictures of the adorable toad. In the last week he has really started to hold toys and care about playing, it's soooo cute. He goes under his playmat and plays for like an hour, which is pure heaven to all adults in the house. We just sit around and drink wine while the little one chews on a chain of rings. His medicine seems to be going well, he gets it twice a day which is a pain to remember but I think it's helping. He still gulps and chokes his last ounce down, but I think that's more of a baby problem than a medical problem. Like dude, BREATHE. That Nutramigen, you know it's just THAT good.
My birthday is in less than a week! Whooo hooo for turning 30!
No comments:
Post a Comment