We're alive, daddy is gone once again but I think I have the better job (staying home with world's sweetest baby). He does funny things, like repeat what you do/say (but only once). And demand to ride in his new blue car (which requires being pushed by yours truly). We're playing milk roulette because I can't figure out what the hell to feed this kid, and since he maybe-possibly-no-f-ing-clue-if-he-can-or-can't have cow's milk, we're currently working with coconut milk. Who knew I'd ever be an expert on non-dairy options for toddlers? Did I just say toddler? Bart's parents are coming next week (yay!!) and we're preparing for project Baron's-going-to-walk-down-the-aisle. Oh and he got shoes!!! Big boy shoes. Life is good.
In other news, we have a major closet cleanout coming. I am going to ditch half of my supply of high heels (what's the point) in order to make room for my new practical wardrobe. While I agree you don't necessarily have to change once you have a baby, you go ahead and try to chase around a 1-year-old in 4-inch heels.
No comments:
Post a Comment